Friday, November 20, 2009

amazing animal...

One of the two exhibitions in Lappeenranta, we went to these to exhibitions by buses…
I really get touched by the enamel brooches of the married couples, I’m not sure what this has to do with animal to do, may be I miss some point of it?!
For me it was a lot of life and dead and the things between.

A fun thing or may be not, a story who ends up very well any way, Alejandra and I was left behind, the buses went away and we had to go with the girl who close the gallery, thanks for that! We where at the ladies room and when we come out, the others had leaved...
I will always remember that, as a good memory, and I’m glad that Ale was with me.

It was snowing in Lappeenranta and in Imatra also, the first time that Alejandra saw snow ever. Nice to be there sharing it with her and others too.

No comments: