Wednesday, September 17, 2008

yesterday...


Yesterday I wish I could be at two places at the same time, I was at theatre with my friend Johan and at the same time it was demonstrations against the FRA law here in Sweden…
I read in the Metro newspaper today, that it only was 1000 in the protest march here in Gothenburg. I wish I was there! But I have a great evening at the “free” theatre; Butterfly Kiss


I saw some who standing up on Götaplatsen, waiting for the protest marsh to arrive to the end destination… it was the closest I get.






From Metro today, 17th of September.






2 comments:

Recienvenido said...

l.comMy dear friend: would you please explain me what a FRA ...is? I found a bad translation from swedish to english, but I couldn't understand. With all my regards
Fernando.

paula lindblom said...

Here you can read about the FRA law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FRA_law

Have a nice weekend and I hope everything is well with you?!

With love and thoughts, Paula.