Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Karin Seufert...





Karin Seufert

27.07.1966 born in Mannheim

http://www.karinseufert.de/
Karin Seufert will show her things at gallery Hnoss 27/9- 19/10.
I look forward to see her jewelleries and may be met her too…

We are born on the same day and the same year… (!)

Funny to see what another person do who is born at the same time… two jewellery artist from different countries, even if I have some of my roots in Germany, my grandfather was from Hameln in Germany and come to Sweden in the second world war.
Tomorrow, if he had lived he should have celebrate his 97 birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
It will be very nice if you can meet her! Born i the same day and both jewelers! I admire very much her work and I added it in my blog on may.
I'd like to know how the history continues...
Whith love,
Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

Hi Montserrat!

I will miss the opening at Hnoss on Saturday, I’m a little bite sad over it, but I think I have the opportunity later on this autumn to meet her, she will lecturing at Hnoss 19/10, so then I will listing to her, and say hallo.

Strange to find someone who has the same birth date… and who is jewellery artist too.
The world is sometimes very small and strange.

I really like her things too, very interesting pieces and it will be nice to see them “live”, I’m curios about the surfaces, it’s not so easy to see it and get the right feeling of a photo…

I will absolutely return to you and add some to my blog if I get some good photos and may be if I have the opportunity to say just hallo, colleges between.

Have a nice evening!

With love and thoughts Paula.