Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Montserrat Lacomba Cots...





I have to show Montserrat own jewelleries, she is a great ambassador for us jewellery artist all over the world and her blogsite is fantastic!

She is doing a great and huge work with finding and adding interesting jewellery art from all over the world and I think we should be grateful over this kind of dedicated persons!

Montserrat; keep up the good work and I hope you knows that you have support and that you absolutly support me and others with your really, really good work with your amazing blog!

http://mardecolorrosa.blogspot.com/









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
Thank you very much! Is the fisrt time I see my work in another place and I'm very happy about it! You are very kind with me and you have always pleasant words. You know that I like to find interesting jewels but coverall I like to share the information.
Your blog is a special place for me, I have learned many things with it, so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK too!
Whith love,
Montserrat