Friday, September 19, 2008

Pilane... Sunday the 7th of September...

Agneta, Mariann, Janina and I was on a fantastic outing day to Tjörn/Pilane and the sculpture park they have built up there out in a archaeological field or enclosed pasture…


First we had a picnic under an oak, this year it’s sooooooooo unbelievable many acorns… I have never seen so many ever. It’s always good to sit outside eating.

This sculpture exhibition was in two parts, first at the fields with lovely nature, sheep’s and other people…and the in a barn with other smaller sculptures… I like, as you can see at the photos, to take photos at other things, not only at sculptures, I think that also the surroundings, the everyday life could be interesting and also contain some kind of sculpture things…

Some of the sculptures I really like and will remember, I thought that the once who had places all these sculptures in the area had done a great work, it was so nice to walk around and both look at the amazing art and at the same time take part of the nature… Really, really glad that I get the chance to see this!

We hade luck with the weather, the rain was in the air, but it was very few rain drops on us, when we were walking around… BUT when we get into the car, the sky opens…

Back in Gothenburg the sun shine and we ending our fantastic outing day with food at Hängmattan.


I’m so grateful over my friends, that we can rent a car together and go out to the countryside and have a lovely day with each other.




http://www.pilane.com/







































































































































No comments: