Monday, September 8, 2008

summer food... from a cup of coffee to another…


This is the summer food by family Lindblom, the ordinary gourmet family… My mother and sister are really good cooks, I can do it too, but they are really, really great and doing fantastic good food.

I let the photos speak by them self, but I can tell that its food photos from our family holiday in Dalarna, my parents rent a small house in Rättvik and invited me and my sister and her two lovely children, we had a really nice calm holiday with super sunny weather and a lot of bathing and sightseeing.

It’s some photos from my birthday the 27th of July, and then my grandfather Ragnar was with us, he is 92 years old and he is very spry for his age… I turn to 42!!! Ops, I can’t believe it!

On my photos is, my mother Lena, my dad Dan, my little sister Jenni and her two children; Tova 8 years old and Alvin 10 years old, two that I love very much.
Also my dear friend Katarina from Sundsvall is on one photo, we where out doing Sundsvall one night this summer… A nice evening/night!



























































































No comments: