Friday, September 19, 2008

incredible action and thought!




Today I got a BIG surprise, I was working at Kulturlabbet and at the morning meeting Lena Mann the one who is the manager for the place give me some flowers and an envelope with a nice hand made card.
With the word that everyone at Kulturlabbet like when I’m there and working and she/they had bought flowers to me just to say that they care and want me to work for them more times.
To show their appreciation!
I have to say that I get very touched over this action, I think that I’m doing my work and then I hope other see and like what I’m doing, it’s not so many time you just get flowers for “no” reason… So you can image that they make my day, it was like a good birthday celebrating, but it was just an “ordinary” working day… So they make my day, my weekend and also my life very great, they show me that they think that I’m important when I’m there!

This action I will remember for a very long time and I will care it in my heart!
So Lena and all others; THANK YOU, very, very much!

Now the flowers are standing in my kitchen window.


http://www.kulturlabbet.se/



No comments: