Thursday, September 25, 2008

the end of my day trip to Trollhättan...

Here I am, on my home after a fantastic day in the countryside of Gothenburg or Trollhättan.

I have had a really good time, talking with Annika and Andreas, looking and walking and playing with the children… We have looking at the exhibition, picking mushrooms in the forest, met a poison snake and have a nice, calm day in the sun, an absolutely beautiful autumn day in very good company in a wonderful and peaceful surrounding and an amazing house of theirs.

Totally filled up with good experiences, a lot of new energy…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
Very nice place! The exhibition looks very nice too! Is the big black necklace made for Annika Bohlin?
Which kind of mushrooms did you pick?
Whith love and thoughts!
Montserrat

paula lindblom said...

The long black rubber necklace and the small bottles hats are made by Annika.

Chantarelles, it´s the only mushrooms I know, eveni f I like all kind of mushrooms, IF someone else know that they are eat able...

It was a really nide day!!! Today I have felt so realxed and calm, just to be outdoors in the countryside with lovely people is fantastic!

This weekend I will have a course in silversmith for beginners, 16 hours... I look forward it!

With love and thoughts Paula... time for bed now...