Thursday, November 4, 2010

just to show that the imagination has no limits…


A necklace made by to short and old colour pencil at my work at Kulturlabbet, I did this necklace to show that almost everything could be useful when you playing with materials and your imaginations or your limits…

When you use your imagination almost everything can turn into beads, or at least in my creative world.

I know that I’m not the first one to use this kind of every day life material and I know for sure that others has done it much better then me before this necklace.
This isn’t anything that I will work further with; this is “just” a colourful piece of pencils that we more or less throw away because they are useless to draw with. It’s absolutely wearable.

Material; colour pencils, nylon tread, glass beads.


No comments: