Sunday, May 25, 2008

wax print patterns…




Wax print patterns…

I first saw these amazing, good looking fabrics at Bibbi Forsmans blog; http://bibbiforsman.blogspot.com/

I really, really like it when I saw it there, and now I got one meter of it! …So I diced to go down town and check this shop out. It is a fantastic nice African shop and I have order a beautiful necklace from Mali a Kaori necklace for the nice price of 275 sek.

These fabrics where brought to Kalebassi from Nigeria by Aino Ternstedt-Oni-Okpaku (one of the Afro Art founders) along with other art and craft objects.




2 comments:

Feltbug said...

Hello! I have a dress that I made from this very same fabric - such a small world :)

paula lindblom said...

Would be nice to see!
I don’t know jet, what I will do with my lovely fabric…

With love Paula