Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Göteborgs varvet, 17 th of May...


Some “crazy” runner… Hm?! I think this kind of “joke” is funny and good for the rest of us in the city, we need some “craziness”.

Who ever, an attraction under the event… people stopping by and take some pics of the running man in lees cloths then the others…

Also some dog was out, more or less interesting of the race…

Even the police had a great time, help people over the streets of Gothenburg.



17th of May, Göteborgs varvet a running event in the city of Gothenburg.
I think it was around 45.000 people who was running this years Göteborgs varvet.
Next year this event celebrates 30 years!!! So may be it will be bigger next year?!

I miss my friend who was in, but I saw a lot of other fantastic people running this race.
I have to say that I’m deeply impressed about all the once who was in this race!

It’s chaos in the city this day, you can’t go easily and this year the city had rent a boat to take people from one place to another… Good idea! But such a long lines, I meet a friend and she had been standing in the line for 25 minutes! Just to go one station, from Brunnsparken to the Central station…
But even if it’s chaotic it’s a funny day with a lot of people out on the streets shouting and handclapping for the once who runs. It’s a folk party!














No comments: