Monday, May 19, 2008

Ullared - An enormous shopping centre in the country side of Sweden...































Ullared is a cheap outlet place in the country side of Sweden about 100 km from Gothenburg, people who knows me knows that this is not my favourite places on earth… But my parents were visiting me in Gothenburg and my mother like this kind of places, soooo…
This was a really okay day any way; it was not so many people there, hm?!
But I got the feeling of entertainment ground; everything is done for pleasure and buying, buy until your drop is the message of these kinds of places… It’s so easy to feel that you have been cheating.

The food is fat and like some kind of cheap copy of Mc Donald’s. Fast calories!

But anyway, we had a great day, first a car drive from Gothenburg to Ullared and then a huge shopping tour, back home we stopped in a nice beech forest, unbelievable beautiful feeling to walk in the forest with the feeling of a light green roof above your head..
































































No comments: