Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Azaleadalen in Slotsskogen, the Azalea valley in Slottskogen…































Azaleadalen in Slotsskogen, the Azalea valley in Slottskogen…

An amazing place, now in the end of the spring, when all the Azaleas is blossom and it’s both colour and smells from this really, really beautiful bushes.

I was there yesterday (Monday) and took a lot of photos, but you can’t catch the feeling in a photo.

When you are enter the park the have put up a sign that the Azalea valley is in blossom, so you can’t miss it!

I talk to an old lady yesterday and she say that she want to paint it, all this beautiful blossoms… I told her that it is hard to take photos of all this, but I done it any way…

This place is just blossom a short time, so it’s easy to miss this fantastic feeling of all this really, really beautiful spot.

May be I need some pensioner warning sign on me?!
Yesterday I took 215 photos of the Azalea flowers and the surroundings…





































No comments: