Tuesday, May 20, 2008

pics from Saturday... (3).





Inside the café they had a chocolate fountain…

A dry cheese sandwich, even if it looks great and okay at the photo, it wasn’t as good as I look.




These days it’s hard to get out without seeing all the pipe guys in the city, and I can tell that they are really many in the streets of Gothenburg!
But I think it’s funny to look after them and catch them with my camera.


A pipe coming out from the gym!

Gothenburg is a really good bicycle city, here you can parking your bicycle…
Nice lines!


The chestnut trees are in full blossom and they are amazing green! I really love this time of the year!


I like to walk in the city with my camera… You always see new things and when you do an out cut with the camera, you get a new image, a new view of the city and the idea of what you thought about it…
This Saturday I was out walking with a friend, we took a walk from my apartment in Majorna in Gothenburg, went down to Linnégatan and further to Kungshöjd and down town to the inner city… We stopped by at a café, who had a nice spot outside, but bad service and expansive prices and dry cheese on the sandwiches…
Inside the café they had a chocolate fountain… That I don’t like, I think this kind of food “shows” are really disgusting, even if I feel some kind of fascination at the same time…


















No comments: