Monday, May 26, 2008

one part of my day…

May be a little bite strange photo?!
Today when I was down town I meet an old friend that I haven’t seen at many years…
Very nice and funny!
When we where standing and talking, we felt a fire smell in the air, after a while we understood that the garbage bin was burning inside… I went into the restaurant that was behind, and told that the garbage bin was on fire… The person there told me; it’s NOT ours!
What???
I told her that I can’t do any thing about it, because I don’t have any water…
Later on, (she /the person I talk with) went out with a glass of water to fire fighting…
Ha ha ha!
One glass of water???
I can tell, one glass of water doesn’t matter.

I didn’t catch it with my camera, and not even the smoke from the bin, but I get the place…

No comments: