Friday, May 16, 2008

tomorrow will be a crazy running day in Gothenburg…


17th of May, Norway had their national day, we have our running event and one of my friends is married tomorrow… it’s some exhibitions openings too…


Göteborgs varvet... a running competition among the streets of Gothenburg…
I’m not so found of this kind of events, the whole city it’s hard to cross or passed when this event is going on… It’s people all over the place, some is running and other is watching.

This year my friend Johan Persson will be one of all these running persons…
So may be I have to stand among the way and scream?!
Heja Johan, heja heja!!!

This photo I take this Wednesday, they had started to draw the running line cross the city…
It’s the sign of the brand adidas… Three blue lines(?!)

http://www.goteborgsvarvet.se/NR/exeres/CA028423-351A-437A-80D8-A126FC51E2DF.htm

No comments: