Saturday, May 24, 2008

I like these pieces, different signs…




I can warmly recommend this blog; http://www.18kt.es/ if you are interesting in jewelleries. 18kt is so good, interesting and amazing… always nice to landed there and get inspiration of other jewelleries work, to see what’s happens around the world in the jewellery field.


I think the artist for these three works is by Mònica Tort i Anna Montserrat and Colleen Baran, my Spanish is not good at all, so I look at the photos and try to figure it out what it means and who has done things… Sorry if I get it wrong!

The two at the top should be by Mònica Tort i Anna Montserrat and the last piece with the stamp is Colleen Baran.


2 comments:

masaoms said...

wow!! thank you for your link!! I love your site too!!
regards,
marta.

paula lindblom said...

Hi Marta!

Thank you for stopping by. I’m glad that you like my blog! I’m always in at yours and have a look, like what I’m seeing!
Is the name right?!
Have I connected the jewellery with the right jewellery artist?!
Have a nice week and keep up the good work and life!

With Love Paula.