Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ven, Sweden is fantastic...

Somewhere in Sweden…









































































Lena Cedergren





I like these once very very much...































































The 1st of June I was invited by a friend to go by bus to the island Ven, close to Denmark and outside Landskrona in Sweden. We leave at 6.30 in the morning and arrived around 21.00. Ven was an absolutely amazing island and we have sun the whole day, when we was on our way home the rain and thunder came. I took a lot of beautiful photos at yellow rape fields (strange name in English, in Swedish its raps), blue sky and nice blossom among all the other photos.

I´m glad that I got the opportunity to go to Ven, it was a lovely little island with a lot of things to look at and just hang around on the fields and small roads. It was a lot of pheasant there too. I like this kind of birds; they are as little bite as some kind of exotic bird for me.




No comments: