Sunday, June 30, 2013

From the coolest corner...




Paula Lindblom ( not the best photo...)




Kim Buck

Annette Dam



from design museum...

From the coolest corner in Copenhagen…

Finally I got to see all the fabulous jewellery that is in the exhibition “from the coolest corner”.  I miss the open speech but then I have the opportunity to say hi to some of my jewellery colleges and have a look at ALL the amazing jewellery that is the jewellery of today in the Nordic countries… I´m proud and honored to be a part of this, it makes me want to continue with my jewellery work.


My absolutely favourite at the exhibition among all the great artist and works was; Julia Maria Künnap from Estland. I think it is genial to do this kind of jewellery pieces. Also a piece that I really really want to have and wear! Julia Maria Künnap is a new jewellery artist in my life, never seen and heard about her before, I´m glad that I now know her work, and I will keep my eye open for more…



Kim Buck was the guest of honor of this exhibition, I really really like his birk rings and off course also the colorful once…

Kim Buck

Annette Dam is one of the once that show her jewellery at the exhibition, I LOVE her necklace, I think that 
it´s a great idea she had come up with and I want it!!! (or a smaller piece…)



No comments: