Sunday, June 16, 2013

26th of May, Megaloppis in Majorna...































































The 26th of May, Megaloppis in Majorna, a great event that always are at the last Sunday in May. All people could sell their thing they don´t need any more or as me and my friends, walk around and buy nice left over stuff. A sunny day with sooooooo many people, it was almost as a carnival feeling even this day. I did some small findings. I know that I also should sell a lot of stuff that I don´t need or have space for, but it´s so funny walking around and look at people and all the stuff that I don´t have the patience to have an own table this day. But may be some day it will be necessary for me to sell things just to get space.
I end up at café Oceanen outdoor place and had a fika and listen to great music.

At majorna.nu you can find a lot of nice photos from the Megaloppis day.












Some of my findings at the Megaloppis, now big things, I hope it will be small things that I can use in my art… the book and the poster will be as inspiration sources…

No comments: