Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gila Fly...















This I want to have!
This ring was a gift from someone that thought Gila could use it for inspiration, it´s not Gila that has done this ring… But I thought it was an interesting shape so I took a photo and now I add it here so you can see it too…
evil...

stupidity...
greed...

This jewellery was a salutation for a jewellery college to Gila that pass away…








Josefin and I were invited to Gila Fly’s workshop at Saturday, a nice meeting and a lot of inspiration… I have known Gila for some years and I have to say that I admire her work and I think they are lovely and very odd in a good way. Gila Fly has her education from Institut for ädelmetal 2006.
It was always nice to meet again!

Here are some photos from Gilas workshop and some of her jewellery.

Gila and I talk about that we two are maximalists, I like this word and the idea of making as much as you can out of an idea or more… I don’t want to feel the limit.




No comments: