Saturday, October 2, 2010

a blog I found and that I warmly will recommend…

Yesterday when I was ego surfing, I found this amazing jewellery blog that I among many many others is represent.
http://bijoucontemporain.unblog.fr/

I have to recommend you to visit this blog, unlucky for me it is in French, but as always I can look at the image and see witch artist who is the makes of the piece and Google further to see more and hopefully read in English about the art piece or the artist. May be its necessary to burn for love?! If something broken or destroys something new and more shinny will shows up?!

Fanny Agnier
Was one of ALL the jewellery artist that is represented at this blog...
I like this safety match ring shapet as a heart contain two golden rings, a really really great idea and design, I think.
May be its necessary to burn for love?! If something broken or destroys something new and more shinny will shows up?!
http://head.hesge.ch/BACHELORS-JEWELLERY-DESIGN-2009#IMG/jpg/Niloufar_Esfandiary-2.jpg


By blog comment I got the corect name of the artist in this post.This young jeweller, coming from HEAD in Switzerland, is Fanny Agnier, Marianne Gassier.

2 comments:

filomene66 said...

thanks ! and my blog announced with this jeweller I LOVE !!
she's actually on apprenticeship with Philip SAJET and as they live very near from home, we spent a GORGEOUS day together at home and beach ! :-)
BUT I have to make a BIG correction : this young jeweller, coming from HEAD in Switzerland, is Fanny AGNIER (and not the name you mentioned) !! (you just took the name of next one on the HEAD website ! ;-))
friendly,
Marianne Gassier
(PS : I put an english translation about what she explained me about her jewelry ! :-))

paula lindblom said...

Hi Marianne.

Thank you for the correct name of the artist, I will change it immediately.

Keep up the good work!
Best wishes Paula.