Thursday, October 15, 2009

unsigned art…

Unsigned art… I found this yesterday on my way home from work.

I like when people are creative and done things in the public space, better to be creative than be exposed by all the commercial advertising who are over us all over the public space.

I have a discussion with my parents about; what is art and who decide what art are or could be… a very interesting discussion. We didn’t have the same view of this subject…
I believe that art is when you as an artist take responsibility for your art pieces, IF you need to destroy something in the public space or what ever to prow or show what you are looking for, where you want to put the focus, you also have the guts or nerves to take responsibility for it, you can’t “just” hid behind; it’s art.

I’m do not like everything that I see, but that’s not a point at all, it’s not my point of view who is interesting, the interesting is what the artist want to say, to do to get us others to think and reflect or just feel happy or bad…

No comments: