Tuesday, May 10, 2016

as common people...







"Are you sure you want to live like common people
You want to see whatever common people see
You want to sleep with common people, 
you want to sleep with common people like me." 


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pulp/commonpeople.html

This, I like to travel, red plastic chairs, a place that is not so hip, where the locals go and take their coffee, hanging, talking and inviting ... at least when you are by yourself. On this occasion chose my travel mates not to join, they did not like to sit by the road ... which I myself really appreciate very much. I started to talk with a woman who helped me with some Spanish phrases, and after that, I wondered for a while if I would not take a Spanish course for beginners when I get home to Sweden. I have some friends who live in Spain and it is always English that will be our communication language, which is a pity when Spanish is so nice.

No comments: