Monday, March 12, 2012

spring is in the air...

Sometimes my life is “more” better; this weekend has been a great weekend with lovely weather, nice and absolutely good friends, nice fika (coffee break) etc…

Saturday, I and my friend Therese took a walk down to Klippan and to Ångbåts café, the steamboat. I love the place!!! I really really love the steamboat man! He is so cute and he do his best to serve us.

Therese and I had our cameras with us, so the day was in the photo session way.
Lovely light, the spring sun was warm and very very clear.

Here you can see some of the result and inspiration pics from a beautiful and very very nice Saturday.



An amazing yard in Majorna that we found on our way. I love when people are creative, could it be better?! Lucky the once that live there!
It was so many interesting pieces there, so many lovely angles and the sun did it even better, it was absolutely spring in the air!











































No comments: