Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hilal Bayazit at h- style...

Monday, 12th of March...

A friend of mine Özay Emert told me about this place and ask me to visit it and see what I thought about it…

I stopped by and had a cup of coffee and had a small talk with Hilal Bayazit about to start and run an own business… A strange thing in my way, but I’m very very impressed when people take care and do things like this…

Hilal have open a nice fresh boutique with clothes, jewellery , shoes and other stuff from Turkey, she will also have her own creations/design there later on, if you have you way by, visit the boutique h-style at Aschebrgsgatan 24, Gothenburg.

http://www.hilalbayazit.com/

I wish you good luck with the boutique and your own design!

I love the shoes very very much and may be one day I buy a pair…







































No comments: