Tuesday, May 11, 2010

does it make sense?!

Doubt is a word crossing my mind these days…
What am I doing, why am I doing it and will other appreciated my work, will my ideas been show up in my work?!

The ideas about the artificial or superficial over consumer society, packed in a shiny, colourful playful world of jewellery… Is it possible to see the seriousness in the shapes?

I see me little bit as a saver, I collect things from flea markets, things that not cost so much, things that other already used and are finish with, I collect things from the streets, things that people has dropped and from the nature, I buy glass beads and nylon thread and other material to connect and use in my work, to build new contexts with the material and to do it wearable or as window decoration when you don’t wear it.
The jewellery can easily turn into objects or the opposite, the objects become jewellery if you so wish…
I like to be curios and a finder’s keeper.

I doing jewellery both for woman and men, unisex is what I prefer, no limit of ages, no limit of gender, no limit of ethnicity.

To have or felt doubt is a part of the process, I know…
But it’s always even a an pleasured feeling when it turns up.


I’m not a believer, but I like the idea of it…

No comments: