Monday, January 12, 2015

today's thought - to pause, reflect and feel ...

I could were you ...

Today's thought is, how can I change?! Change myself, others and the world ...

My simple conclusion is, I have to start with myself. Like a stone thrown into water, forming documents ripple spreads to other... it is an image I like to relate to.

Another thought that comes as a result of this is that, knowledge and action can be heavy to carry ... knowledge are not supposed to be heavy to carry, it is said, but if others do not have knowledge or have a totally different view, then it will the conflicts, large and small ... and it can be heavy, although the differences and some conflicts take us forward in life.

But as my motto is against myself and in my life, I'm just true to myself and take responsibility for what I think and do, then it should last a long way.


No comments: