Sunday, May 6, 2012

a late and fat pizza...




Some of us that was at the play, dance performance Frauke yesterday, ending up in an Italian restaurant at Linnégatan with a pizza and some beers, a great end of the evening. I love when I’m I great, interesting and loving company. I have said it before and I’m saying it again, I so pleased for all my loving and great and supporting friends, old once and new once… It reminds me of a healthy world, to take care, to have fun and to talk and listen too…

The pizza was very very fat, it was four cheeses mixed into one in a peculiar way and the waiter was strange to in a peculiar way, he was talking Italian, Swedish and English in a misch masch way. But I thought that was a little bite funny to have this twisted man around, it was as the whole evening has been from the beginning to the end and with right company it was right this way too…


2 comments:

U T said...

Nice evening with you Paula! Thanks for sharing so much interesting and fun in real life and in your blog.
I think we like the same kind of people and I'm looking forward to se you again. (I have to say this in english so everybody can understand) : )

paula lindblom said...

Don’t ever never anyone come to you without leaving you better and happier. Mother Teresa.

That is what I’m trying to live like… I’m glad that you like my fiends and my company, I like your way of working and thinking too and you are one of all the once that made me feel s better and happier after a meeting or some short words at the internet.

Kramkram Paula.