Sunday, February 19, 2012

day 1...

I started to build my coming up exhibition; I went to gallery Sintra in the morning to met Kerstin Sarvimäki who was the one to help me with the hanging, I had a huge press in my body this morning, I have to arrange with the big posters for the exhibition, the place that have done it for me had done it completed wrong and I needed to arrange and change it before I could do anything else… I will never use this company for more work in the future, they was not professional at all… In the end it shows up that the posters were 83 cm instead of 90 cm, and that’s bad in the end. The heights of the posters aren’t 200 cm either.

BUT it ends up very very well in the end, with good and helpful people at the gallery my pulse went down to the normal in the end of the day.













































No comments: