Sunday, February 19, 2012

day 1, lunch time...

I had a sushi as lunch at Thursday, I love sushi but I have to say that this probably was the last time I eat at fish sushi anyway, I have been reading Jonathan Safran Foers book; eating animal and it didn’t taste good to know about the fish industrial and the king prawn is politic incorrect to buy and eat. So by by king prawn and the other fish on the sushi menu, I can and will be eating vegetable sushi from now on.
With knowledge you can’t shut. You have to act and take part or take part against all the strange and awful things going on in our world… I think this could be the substance of my jewellery exhibition this time, you have to be wear of your life, what you eat who you act what you aloud you to do and think, to be clear over all the good and bad forces around us… Of course I think it’s better to do small things then noone… I’m not a perfect person, but I hope that the things I am doing is as rings on the water, some day it will be a change… and together with other who think more or less the same we will be strong.

I’m just a single stone in the universe… but even a single stone can make difference, think about it, when you get a pebble in your shoes, it hurts and it not easy to walk further…

No comments: