Sunday, February 27, 2011

almost one year earlier…

Almost one year earlier…

On Saturday 17 of April me and my friend Anita took a car trip from Gothenburg to Denmark, visiting Lousiana and the exhibition of Pipilotti Rist, we got a lot of more interesting art at our trip, and even if I have lived in Copenhagen for awhile I had never visit Louisiana before, and it’s a shame! It’s a great art centre and I love it!

At this weekend Europe has this ash dust cloud over us from Island. It was a little bite strange to take the car so far and don’t know what gone happen IF the ash dust cloud mixed up with rain and fall down at us… It doesn’t happen; it was just an ordinary car trip with good company and a lot of interesting art.

Here is some of all the photos I was taking at that time, it was a lot of nice views, hard to let them be there, I want to take them with me home, and so I did with my cameras help.

I have to say that I admire Pipilotti Rist very very much and I’m glad that I had the opportunity to see this…


Pipilotti Rist – Homo sapiens sapiens
7 January – 25 April 2010

Sensual, vivid and technicoloured visions of Paradise soared above museum guests lying on the floor of Louisiana's Hall Gallery. Swiss artist Pipilotti Rists Homo sapiens sapiens captured reviewers as well as scores of viewers with her poetic video installation.”

“Two naked Eve figures floated innocently and lustily around on the cealing of the Hall Gallery, when Homo sapiens sapiens was shown. Luring and elevating Louisiana's guests into a colour saturated, Paradisiac universe.”

The lower text is from the website of Louisiana, Denmark

http://www.louisiana.dk/dk/Service+Menu+Right/English

No comments: