Monday, September 20, 2010

what a day...

The election is over and now we all have four uncertainty years in front of us…

Yesterday it was long election night watch party, we was a lot of people in Sweden that cross our fingers for a change…
But now it’s decided and it is the same ministry who will rule on four more years. This is not good I think,
BUT the tremendous is that we for the first time in Sweden got a populist, neo-Nazi party in the government, we have to wait and see what’s happen with our so far solitary country… A lot of people has already intake markets and marched against racism and xenophobia this day and evening. A lot of people that think it are enough; we have to take care of each other and all the people that have a weaker situation then the most, I agree even if I didn’t have the time to joy the manifestation today, but I absolutely support the antiracism.

Today the rain was pelt and it was the first day in many years that I oversleep, day started badly and it ended with a big disappointed too, I had applied for a scholarship from Artists Board and I was refused this year and the year before that I have applied for the same scholarship.
Now the day is over and I will remember it for awhile…

No comments: