Saturday, September 11, 2010

466 000 unemployed don’t want anything else then to enter…


This makes me really upset, irritated and angry and very very pissed off.

19 September we have the election to parliament, the parties are sitting in the parliament for four years and then we have to vote for change, or if we are satisfied with the parties that run Sweden right now, we can vote them in again…

For me as a culture worker, a woman and between two works mostly of the time, the last option is not a choose at all, I don’t want to have the right wing government that we had the last four years, they hunting people in different ways and I don’t think they are confidence inspiring at all.
I hope it will be a change this time, which the left wing will take part and give us all a better country with humane and loyal way of looking and treat the electors, that egalitarianism and solidarity will be at the agenda more then today…

BUT now to the point of this blog post, that has very little to do with jewellery more about the time and things between…
Today we have a block situation politic in Sweden, more or less two blocks… I will vote for the left wing alternative, I ´m totally sure about which one of the three in the left block I will add my vote at… BUT, the biggest of the three left parties using these commercial to enroll voters. This makes me really upset, irritated and angry and very very pissed off.
We lives in Sweden, it is 2010 and every parties so far has egalitarianism as one of all the important questions in their election platform… BUT what signal is this given the younger voters or all the once that believe that one day we all will be treat as humans, without that sex is the important pick?! My faith is that we one day will look further, that we will see behind sex, nationality and ages. This commercial don’t help the leftwing to get votes, it is not a good PR at all and I hope that they will take this commercial away and say that the was totally wrong when they used young girls and boys in stereotype sex confirm images. Shame on you!!!
I really really upset about this and I hope I’m not the only one.
Sometimes it felt like we living in a world there people not thinking about the consequent about images or acting, this makes me wonder who a parties who need all the support they could get, could engage an ad-man to this task.
What in earth were they thinking about???

No comments: