Friday, November 7, 2008

lila smyger, vol.3...

NOW the poetry book is done, ready to read and look into…

I have taking photos for a poetry book, the poetry is about colour and the photo for the book is in black and white… This has been a little bite tricky, but also very interesting and a challenge… The image should “only” elevate the lines, not take overhand at all… My photos are just there to give the text lines a little bite more… My intention has not been to be over explicit; I wanted to add something to the poetry with love and a warm feeling for the people I loved and also appreciate.

The poetry is in one way simple and in one way very strong and deep, and sometimes crazy and really touched fun…
I hope that my photos in this book raise the text lines and give the reader one more dimension.

I’m grateful that I have been giving the opportunity to add these photos to this poetry book.

I have collaborated with Agneta Dalnäs, she has been the “brain” and sometimes also the pen for some of the poets…



http://www.kulturlabbet.se/
http://www.kulturlabbet.se/Index_english.htm





No comments: