Saturday, November 22, 2008

at Konstepidemin right now…

Bergrummet:
"Do You See What I See?"
Thomas C. Chung, Australien Thomas C Chung, Australian artist, stays in guest studio Robert.Thomas was a guest artist at Konstepidemin last spring, now he is back to show his work in Bergrummet.
Do You See What I See?
opens on Saturday November 22, welcome!
www.myspace.com/thomasturtlechung
www.selfportrait.net/thomasturtlechung

This was like enter into a fairy tale or into a beautiful playing box…



Galleri Hnoss: Lina Peterson, smyckekonstnär Sverige/England.
Also Özay Emert in the small showcase at galleri Hnoss.
I meet Lina for a short time and get her e-mail address, so I might visit her studio in London when I will visit my friend Joanne Haywood, also a jewellery artist in London…


Mizue Ogiso and Mitsuhiro Ikeda, Japan
I miss this exhibition today, BUT I will return and look at it, because I know that it will be nice and interesting and I really, really want to see it!



Blå Huset: Oro - krona - krans
I meet Amalia and Bibbi today, it was just a short hallo, and I was on my way in hurry…
But I wish them luck with their things.
Always nice to stopped by and say hallo!




No comments: