Friday, November 14, 2008

some of my stuff...

Once again… just to show new visitors what I’m doing, I’m working with recycling material, flea market stuff and glass beads from South Africa and other parts of the world.
(Mostly glass beads from South Africa, I was there for some years ago and a booth a lot of beads… so I have to use them, and I like them.)
I connect the glass beads with the object, using nylon lines that I heat up…

I also use graffiti that I found and also found objects from the beach near by Klippan and Röda Sten, close by my home in Majorna. I use everything that I found interesting and that have some kind of potential of what I will tell and express…

My point of view is the consumer society, who we consume and why etc…

I like to do colourful and big unisex jewelleries that also can be objects when they aren’t connecting to a body…


This little show of my jewelleries is also for me, to see what I have done and how I can go further with it, I need and want to start up again… I have had a small inspiration and thinking time, so now it’s time for practice work…



Some of my jewelleries are for sale at Object Fetish; http://objectfetish.com/jewelry/
I hope I will add some more jewellery to this site later on…




Today I saw that http://www.majorna.nu/ had link my website ad this blog at their site,
Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula!
I'm sure that you have a lot of ideas!
Keep up the good work!
Nice weekend!
With love,
Montserrat