Friday, November 14, 2008

photos from Lisa Lubin...

Photos from my world travel friend Lisa Lubin.
She is right now in Italy… visit her site and spread it to all you knows, it’s good and interesting travel reading… Enjoy!

http://www.llworldtour.com/

Thank you, thank you Lisa for chairing your trip with me and others!
Have a good life and a good journey and keep up the travelling so we others can dream and see that dreams can come true!


I don’t know from which places these photos are from, but I’m glad that I got them and I can dream me away from the rain, when I ´m looking at them…
I long for travel, but I hope next year 2009 will be a travel year for me… I will visit my friend Joanne Haywood in London and also my friend Montserrat Lacomba Cots in Spain + I’m going to an exhibition in Finland next autumn. And may be if Lisa is back in Chicago, I can go there too…



Here are locations in order of how pics are on your sight:
Minu the cat in Bias, France
Mid-Century Modern house in Castellammare district (overlooking Pacific Ocean) of Los Angeles
Entrance…or Not?? Sign for door at the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles
No Hiking sign – Los Angeles
Olives at market in Paris
Fresh huitres (oysters) in Cancalle, France
Holocaust Memorial – Berlin
Norman Foster’s Reichstag Dome – Berlin
Fountain in Aix-en-Provence, France
La Defense, Paris
La Defense, Paris
Hollywood Boulevard
Tijuana, Mexico

Xxxxx from Italia!
LL









No comments: