Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thomas C Chung and his friends Javier- a guest artist from Spain…

I got these photos from Thomas today, after our meeting and I also order some of his wonderful art pieces as some kind of Christmas gift to myself.

As I have written before, I’m so glad and grateful when people from all over the world are sending me photos!

It’s always nice to have and I like to add it to my blog, so others also can share what’s going on….

Thank you, thank you Thomas!
We will meet again...





Hello Paula ,
It is just Thomas writing from the Konstepidemin.
Thank you for coming by today, and bringing your friend Yanina along- it was very kind of you!!

Not forgetting that I had to send you some photos............here are 2 recently from the Bergrummet (sitting outside with my friend Javier- a guest artist from Spain).
Along with this are 3 extra images I found in my folders
(taken while I was in a residency in Kemijarvi, Finland this year)
- in case the other ones you don't want to use .

I've also reminded myself, that the 8 knitted coconut tarts are now yours for reserve-
so not to worry .
If you have friends and family who would like anything from the show, feel free to let me know (so I can reserve them right away!).

Many sincere thanks for your support again!!!

*thomas*

No comments: