Saturday, March 7, 2015

food, speech, art, walking, market etc... a decent hang!

A few weeks ago, during my sickness, I had a visit from my dear friend Josefin a few days.

 Dinner in my kitchen alternatively workshop ...



 Eric Langerts children's park in my neighborhood...
http://www.langert.se/






 A sculpture in Chapman Torg/Square, has never really liked it...

 Gantry crane in Eriksberg and Stena terminal for Germany boats ... Very Gothenburg I think.

 Steam boat cafe down at the Rock, one of my favorite cafés
unfortunately not open when we were there, a gem, among others ...








































 Shit, how many pigeons anywhere who sit and bask ... or what they do?!








































 Very much debris from the ocean that had blown up and stuck in bushes by the water,
awful, ghostly and very interesting!



















 Natural and debris interact...





 Spring roll time...


 Kviberg






 Cemetery near my home and root man ... up the hill.




 Views of Gothenburg at the top of Masthuggs church ...




 Hi!



 My famous fish soup...



 Hagabion..


 Röhsska museum café... and a look at Torsten Jurells exhabition.

Very nice days!!!

No comments: