Sunday, November 16, 2014

Saturday 15/11 2014 Prosperos Slott at Röda Sten...






Presentation...





Caisa-Stina Forssberg
The act  "Blow Job"



Benedikte Esperi...

Benedikte Esperi.The act "Sycorax"

 


 Create sounds by touching the twigs. NN...
A simplicity piece with great power.












The we end up at Red Lion a local pub in Majorn/Kungsladugård... A great and funny and interesting evening in good company.







Me and Benedikte in a blurry mood...


I went home exhilarated by culture and new good company 
after three beers and a delicious vegan burger.

...

Yesterday the opening time for Prosperos Slott at Röda Sten. I was invited by my friend and college Benedikte Esperi.
It was a lot of great acts, some better than others, but the whole was good.

I will complete this post later on, with all the names of the actors, I couldn´t find them when I was searching and I forgot to take a playbill. All the once who is in this one hour play deserves to be mentioned by name, as an artist your name is your brand and I think it´s important that we take this for real and don´t mess with it... We are our names and it is very efficient not to mention the names at the website by Röda Sten.

It's a shame not to mention, or in some cases the right spell our names as artis.





HERE IS THE PLAYBILL...






No comments: