Saturday, June 23, 2012

Midsommarafton- Midsummer Eve…




We eat a fortune cookies too and the word was…
May be the spell will disappear if I show you it?! I have no idea if it allowed to say what my word is…


A great evening with my college and friend Karin at my place…Even if we as usual was compelled to be indoors, all the latest or all the Midsummer Eve as long as I can remember has been cold and rainy, so even this Midsummer Eve.

We had a lot of great conversations I think and a mix of delicious food too, I go with the traditional early Swedish potatoes and herrings and Karin go with sushi…

The strawberries this year was very very expensive, so expensive that I get really really angry about the supermarkets, one box that is around 0,5 liter costs 6€!!! So I made paper strawberries out of the napkin instead of buying this expensive once… Will be interesting to see what the strawberries cost at Monday.





1 comment:

U T said...

Great time with you Paula! Has been sleeping and watching stupid TV rest of the weekend : )

Love to see you here soon!
Karin