Friday, June 11, 2010

Niklas Alexanderson...


Mellanrum
Ett arbete om staden och människorna.

Nikals Alexanderson is one of the students from HDK who take his BFA and show his degree work at Konstepidemin right now.

I felt very strong for the aesthetics that Niklas present in his work, I like the stiff expression and the door entrées feeling when you have to light the cubes to see what’s happen in the small urban places he had create.

One of the cubes are not connecting to the light lines, it is depending on the daylight to be visible, I think that was a good idea, we never see everything in artificial light, even if we live in a social-welfare, we have to be wear of the energy…

I like the idea that I as a visitor s have to take part, to do something to make the art piece “talk”…

No comments: