Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amour needs a little bite help on his way...

The idea or thought is that Amour needs a little bite help on his way to connect people these days…
We have a lot of pill who makes us better in different levels; happier – better health – stay younger – stay stronger - get more energy and so on…

Some of the entire pill could be good for us, but my own opinion is that we create some kind of artificial life based on dreams, with help of cheap pill from the supermarket…
Realities as working hard, exercise, being nice to our neighbours, see what we have and not what we don’t have had become more common in our society these days I think…

I like to use my jewellery makings to do small comments or statements for myself, what I observe in my surroundings, in life and what I believe or not believe in/at, what the life contains and that we all response at, in different ways …
To make people think in another way after they have look “deeper” into my pieces of jewellery, the surface could be colourful and good looking, but when you think about the elements that I have add together and may be why I did it the way I do, you will get new stories, new meanings… the context will be a mix of my own thoughts and what the observer will see… an interesting mix I think.

I use everyday life objects, garbage’s or findings from the flea market, things that others don’t want to have any more, things that I pick up from my trips to other countries, things that friends give me, things that other has found and may be thinking that I can be interesting in, transform and use into some jewellery in the end… We all throw so much away and I think, if I can use some of it, I can help the our world to get a little bite better place to be in, it’s absolutely not a big thing what I am doing, but all small pieces may be will be big in the end?!

To take care of ourselves, our neighbour’s, things that we have uses and so on, that is one of my missions and goal in/with my life, to be curios and wear of, to be serious and have fun at the same time… a positive look from the bright (or dark) side of life…

No comments: