Saturday, February 27, 2010

I try... this occupied my mind right now…

Right now I’m searching for a feeling for my exhibition later this spring, I look for some kind of artificial nature feeling… I sketch a lot both by hand, in my mind and with the computers help. I have an idea, but it’s not there yet, I can touch it, but I can’t catch it.


This has noting to do with the object that I’m going to show, the jewellery pieces are more or less done…
This is the idea, the presentation I working on, to get the visitors in the right feeling of what I want to show and also for myself to explain in a understandable, interesting and good way what I am doing and why…

To show it here at the blog is also a way of communicate with my father who will be nice and help me with some technical solutions and “problems” with this, to build show cases or show frames…

No comments: