Saturday, June 6, 2009

Anna Wistemo...



Anna Wistemo
http://www.ateljezaga.se/


Last autumn I was asked if I want to run a workshop in silversmith at Medborgarskolan, a weekend course, with people who had a burning interest for silver but was happy amateurs…
Yes, that fits me very well, I like to teach and I like to inspire and once in a time I was a beginner at the same evening course school… So 15 years later I was back as a teacher for two intensive days.

Anna Wistemo was one of the participants this weekend and I have run into her a couple of times since then, she work at my favourite artist material shop; IN-EX.

Now she has started a website for her own designed jewellery, I think it looks nice and I wish her all the luck with it in the future.

This is not the kind of jewellery that I get my focus on, but I like the presentation and I think that Anna has a straight line about which one who is the wearer and buyer and I think that she had done a perfectly good work with her presentation on her website.

No comments: