Wednesday, April 1, 2009

it is important to see the “small” things here in life...


Photo from wikipedia.
Göteborgs Rapé...

I get this”funny” e- mail or reflection e-mail from a friend from Barcelona…
I’m not a snusare/snuffer by myself, but I know about some brands, but I have never thought it by this way… That we sell ”rape” at cans…

“By the way, today looking at stuff on the internet I also found this... I saw it and I saw a funny response to your comment. It will make me think twice before I decide to go to your present home town just in case my sexual integrity is, or can be compromised. I do not want to know what is you Swedes put inside those cans in Gothenburg ...”

http://littlekhole.tumblr.com/post/75101116#disqus_thread

I thought this was really fun and also very interesting about how others see things and think about/around it… I think that snus is typical Swedish...
It is important to see the “small” things here in life, don’t forget the apostrophe!



No comments: