Monday, April 27, 2009

one beautiful lady leads to another…


One beautiful lady leads to another… One creative blogger leads to another… AMAZING!

First I look at this blog http://marchiwierson.blogspot.com/
and found the lovely Maria Callas pics, and then I read that Marchi have found the pic at banquets blog… that’s what I think is good with internet and this blog thing, we find things that we like, we take them and spread them further to others…

Then when I look at the banquet blog ; http://banquet.typepad.com/banquet/page/2/
I found this amazing pic of the Polish lady in an amazing garden…
- Madame Ganna Walska, a Polish opera singer…


I really, really love this blog idea, and as I heard one of our younger poets here in Sweden talk about the blog, he said that here was/is an opportunity to create an own space without thinking about publisher and so on and I agree, I started my blogs with the same idea, I can show what I want, without going throw some selecting, censuring systems.. I can do it myself and every visitor is a great bonus and I’m very, very grateful for all the once who visit my blog and seems to like what they see. Thank you!!!
I think that the blog idea is another form of D.I.Y movement and that I’m really happy for and about.

It’s so many nice, interesting blogs out in the cyber space, of course I know that it is a lot of crappy once too, but we living in a free world so it just to choose what you like and then follow it for awhile. Everyone who said that this is a bad system, they haven’t met their blogs yet, they have hanging around in the wrong corner of the cyber space, I think.

Maria Callas
Madame Ganna Walska, a Polish opera singer…
http://www.lotusland.org/history.html

No comments: