Wednesday, April 8, 2009

shortcuts...


Shortcuts or genväg in Swedish…
Förberedande generalrepetition…

Shortcuts, prepare complete overhaul…


Yesterday I was at theatre/dance theatre with my friend Janina.
It was down at Klippan and Röda Sten.

It was an amazing property and a lot of energy, sometimes under this hour and a half I was sitting and thinking; how do they manage this… it was so much physical movements and the scene was quite big.
It was really nice to look at both the nice, interesting and also very well done stenography, I like when the one who had than this stenography had mixed real time movie, movie and good light and also a very, very nice glossy floor.
I like it and I think it was a really emotional strong performance… today I have thinking on the subject to be set in situation you don’t want to be set in…


The first photos are my way to Röda Sten… The Stena boat to Denmark or Germany from the inner harbour in Gothenburg and also the Älvsborgsbron,
then it’s photos of the interiors, details from the notice board, me and Janina in different angles… from the scene and finally on our way home.

Älvsborgs bron or Älvsborgs Bridge and Eriksbergs crane is the last night photos…

A nice evening, even if I was a little bite tired after a day at work…



















No comments: