Monday, January 19, 2009

Paula Lindblom...

Here is some of my jewellery stuff, once again and again and again…
I thought it may be interesting for “new” visitors to see my things among all the other things I’m added to my blog…
I know that I have showed these jewelleries before, but it’s hard to find them in all the “mess”…

I know that I a little bite like a maximalist, I’m not so good to selected, and I just spread things out… But that’s my way of working and also live like, it’s no ends at things…
it just continued and continued…

So please enjoy it, once again and for new visitors at this blog, I hope you like it for the very first time…

2 comments:

The jewellery artist said...

Kul att du visar upp ditt arbete! Men när skall jag få se dom i ett galleri nära mig?

Snyggt!

paula lindblom said...

Ja, det tåget har ju redan gått... I allafall en gång. Ställde ju ut på galleri Kaustik i våras, så det får väl räknas som ett galleri nära dig.

Nu väntar jag på svar ifrån ett annat galleri + att jag verkligen jobbar mot Kour3 till hösten, något som jag med glädje, spänning och iver ser framemot!

Allt gott!

//Paula.